Quadraphonic 4 Channel AmplifierRegular price $240.00
This item is dropshipped and comes straight from the manufacturer.
The RetroSound® Quadraphonic amplifier is a plug-and-play solution for adding additional power to your classic car stereo system. The Quadraphonic is a 4-channel amplifier and connects directly to your RetroSound radio delivering 45-watts RMS to all four speakers. Pair it with a RetroSound 8" powered subwoofer for a complete audio system that's a breeze to install. The Quadraphonic amplifier offers an exceptional dynamic range and low distortion with built-in variable high-pass/full-range crossovers for both front and rear channels.
Listen to your favorite 60's rockabilly or 80's pop hits in your classic ride with perfect clarity and experience the music the same way you do in your daily driver. Dual gain control allows you to match the input sensitivity to the output of your RetroSound radio for the best possible audio reproduction in your classic vehicle.
The Quadraphonic is a Class D (digital) amplifier with advanced circuitry and thermal overload protection. The amplifier's ultra-low current draw, advanced shielding, and compact size of just 7.25" x 3" x 1.75" allows installation almost anywhere, even behind the dashboard, where most amps fail due to electrical interference! A perfect solution for classic cars where space is limited.
- 4-channel amplifier
- Full-range Class D digital circuitry
- 45-watts RMS x 4 channels full-range @ 4 ohms
- Built-in variable high pass/full range crossover
- Advanced circuitry and thermal protection
- Directly connects to your RetroSound radio
- Works with any aftermarket radio with low-level RCA outputs
- Optional wiring kit available for aftermarket radios
- Compact size fits almost anywhere
- Dimensions: 7.25 in x 3 in x 1.75 in (17.9 cm x 7.1 cm x 4.4 cm)