A different Kind of Giveaway
Normally we give away classic trucks with our twist on them: massive, lifted, super custom trucks meant to go to work. All done how WE would like to own them. And while the ability to put them to work isn't changing, we thought we'd like to let you decide how the truck is built! The winner of this giveaway not only gets a truck, but $10k in modifications to go with it.
Thats right! Not only do you have the chance to take this near PERFECT 7.3 OBS Ford home, you also get the chance to make it your own! You like that stock look but want it to boogie?! We got you! Want it painted army green and lifted on 37s?! Whatever you say! You wanna trick out the interior with a starry headliner?! To each his own I guess! Whatever your heart desires (thats less than $10k) is what you're going to get!
Did we mention its almost flawless?!
That's right. This truck is the ultimate blank canvas! Let's be real. If you go on craigslist right now and search "OBS Ford", you;re only gonna find one of two things: they'll either be clapped out or $30k. So this is a great opportunity to win a 2 owner truck, that is near bone stock. Since the truck is in such great condition, all thats left for you to spend your $10k on is the fun stuff! Some features of the truck include:
- 7.3 Powerstroke diesel E4OD Automatic Transmission
- Crew Cab Short Bed, has been in Las Vegas it's whole life, NO RUST!
- Manual 4x4 with locking hubs, Dana 50 TTB
- 175k Miles, those rings are just now setting in!
- Original oxford white paint with a black and grey two tone stripe
- Original grey cloth interior with very little wear
- Jump seat front bench with power lumbar support
- Power seats, mirrors, windows, and locks
- Factory Cruise Control and A/C
- Brand new suspension and steering (new stock springs, bilstein shocks, steering box, ball joints, pitman arm, etc.)
- Hydra tuner
- Trailer brake controller
- Bluetooth radio with 10" subwoofer
- Pillar gauge pod with EGT, Boost and Trans Temp.
- Brand new milestar X/T 33" tires on OEM Alcoas